Ironman Wisconsin Champ!

Ironman Wisconsin Champ!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another Year

I'm happy to report that I will be back with Team Sport Beans/National Triathlon Training Camp for the 2010 season! The contract is signed, sealed, and delivered. Looking forward to it. We will have five of our team members back from the 2009 season and three new members.

Sponsorships will remain unchanged except we will have a new apparel sponsor come January 1.

Valdora is set to release a new TT bike, the PHX2, in February. I saw the computer animations of this bike while I was out and Phoenix and I cannot wait to see it in person.

I've begun light training and will ramp things up when I head to Florida for a 10 day training trip at the end of this month. I'm considering taking another trip to Arizona at the end of January and possibly turning my 4 days in California for team camp into a 2 week California trip culminating with the California 70.3 in Oceanside on March 27.


No comments:

Post a Comment